The power of a Mastermind comes from the commitment and investment of the participants. They are determined to make significant changes and to grow. They achieve this, exponentially, because of their commitment and because they put themselves in an environment with other focused action takers.
If you've never had the level of support and action-taking energy that comes from being in a Mastermind, you've been missing out! If you want to go further faster and make a difference with this one life you've got, this is your opportunity.
In this short video you'll hear who this Mastermind is for and get your invitation to jump on a call with me to talk about whether this would be a good next step for you.
Please note: I have opened applications now for the Mastermind group starting in September to allow as many people as possible to be able to apply (since it is an investment and I recognise that some people might want to spread that over more time). HOWEVER, the MAXIMUM number I will accept into the Mastermind is 10.
If you are considering it, don't hold off, take action now.
Click the link to book a call and let's chat.
1. A Mastermind is a group of peers who assemble to grow together. It is led by the person running it, but unlike a class or other group, each member shares their knowledge and expertise for the betterment of the group during problem soling and hot seat sessions.
2. It is a supportive and non-competitive environment for people who know that there is enough success to go around, and does not see others as a 'threat' but as a potential collaborator.
3. 'Hot seats' are when each member gets dedicated time focused on their venture and gets the input and perspectives to help them get clarity, gain ideas for next steps, provide useful feedback and otherwise spur each member on to greater confidence, assurance and success. These are an incredibly valuable part of the Mastermind experience, both in the hot seat, and contributing your skills and knowledge to others in theirs.
4. Other elements of a Mastermind include (but are not limited to): weekly check ins and problem solving, accountability and progress reports, celebrating wins, potential for partnerships and sharing expertise to others' audiences, guest expert masterclasses on topics the Mastermind group want more knowledge on.
5. This Mastermind will have two options: every member will get access to all the above that we include.
There will also be an option for a higher level experience. This higher level includes all of the above (all elements that we've included for all members), PLUS a full hour 1-1 each month with me where you will blast through limiting beliefs to speed up your confidence building, action taking and go further, even faster.